Saturday, September 25, 2010

Travel Day 3!!

Well we aren't going to go through too many states today...but we are going to start in Montana!

Sunrise in Montana
Another view of the sunrise
I am starting to notice that I have an obsession with Mountains!
I think she is tired of being in the car!!
I love views like this!
Look...some of the trees have changed colors!
Beautiful!
This view is amazing!
He was in the Starbucks...and he was adorable!
Ok...so I am a girls from Florida and I have never seen a true fall!!
How awesome is this tree??

Our second to last stop was Idaho!! I drove most of Idaho...I would say that was huge because we drove through the small part of Idaho! I learned one thing while I was in Idaho...I hate driving mountains!! I do not take turns well on a mountain road as you are going down hill!!

Welcome to Idaho!
Not a bad view!
 Pretty Lake!
 More mountains!

The final stop on this trip was Washington!! The only thing I have to say about this drive is that it seems very long because by this point all I wanted to do was be there already!!

Welcome to Washington!!
 These stats are just sad!! That is way too long in a car!!
 I think that this is the coolest view ever!



 This is a beautiful lake that is in the middle of the drive!
 Beautiful!
 Have I mentioned that I love evergreen trees!!
 Lovely!

 Look!! Colored leaves!!

Well I have finally gotten to my Dad's house and I am very excited that I get my apartment tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment