When you walk into the restaurant it has an island feel to it. It is not quite Margaritaville, but it reminded me of the Polynisian Hotel at Disney World. We had an awesome server, Dianne, and she was very helpful when I asked her what was goood on the menu! Mom and I started out our lunch with the Jamaican Grilled Jumbo Chicken Wings, which were amazing!! I didn't believe her when she said that they were very large wings, but let me tell you...she was not lying! The wings are marinated in a spicy jerk seasoning and slow roasted. They are served with a sweet, but tangy, sauce that makes the wings so much better!
For my main lunch dish I decided that I would try the Key West Fish Tacos, just a heads up...they are only seved at lunch. To make the tacos they sautee Tilapia and then top it with avacados, tomato salsa, lettuce and it is served with a side of ancho-chili sour cream. Now I am not typically a huge fish person, but these tacos were amazing! There is so much taste to them that I couldn't stop eating them. For the lunch portion of this meal I got it with a side of fries, but they do have other sides. And also depending on how hungry you are you can get either two or three tacos.
Since everything was so delicious I have decided to have my going away dinner at Bahama Breeze next Friday!






No comments:
Post a Comment