This is the entrance from the road!!
The lease is signed and I finally got my keys!!
This is my front door...and it is even a reddish color...Love it!
This is the view from right inside my door! The kitchen is on the right
and it leads directly into the living room!
My bathroom is off to the left, right across from the kitchen.
My Kitchen! I can't wait until I can start cooking in here!
This is my living room. I have an electric fireplace and the door
leads out to the balcony.
This is my bedroom..it will look better when I get furniture in it.
This is my hallway from my bedroom to my bathroom!
My closet..which I love!
On the left hand side of my closet there is a row of shelves.
On the right side of my closet there are 2 shelves.
And in the center there is just one long shelf.
This is the view from my balcony!
So that is my apartment and as I stated before as I unpack I will post the after pictures!



Looks great! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete