Friday, September 17, 2010

Going Away Party!!

For one of my last nights in Jax me and a bunch of my favorite people all went out to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate me leaving!! It was probably one of the most fun evenings that I have had in a while and I can't wait to get back to FL so I can see all of my favorites again!!

You have to love Christie...she is the only person that I know that has
Tiffany blue wrapping paper!
I had the Chicken Piccata and it was delicious!!
Christie made me red velvet cake ball, dipped in milk chocolate and then 
topped it with a Tiffany Blue swirl!
And she also made some amazing Red Velvet Cupcakes!
Christie and I
Me, Christie and Angelina
Deanna and I
Ok...I am not quite sure what happened here!! Adurady has a knife and
Christie is covering her face...and insight ladies??
Deanna, Adurady and I

I want to thank Christie, Adurady, Deanna, Angelina, Jessica, Amy, Mom, Nana and Honey for all coming out for this amazing night! I will miss you all when I am gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment