This is my favorite time of the year!! I love decorating the house for Christmas, Wrapping presents, baking, etc. But one of my favorite things to do during the holidays is putting up and decorating the Christmas Tree.
After the tree was completely decorated I went through and found some of my favorite ornaments on the tree and thought it would be nice to share them on here!
Cinderella - My Mom bought me this while we were
in Orlando during my birthday trip.
On Callie's First Christmas we got her a few ornaments
so she would be part of the tree.
My Mom is a huge fan of Coca-Cola Bears, and they are all
over our tree, but this one of my favorites.
Cinderella - My Mom also bought me this while we were
in Orlando during my birthday trip. I like this on
because it is a little more traditional Cinderella.
This is another one of Callie's ornaments that we got for her
This one is another one of the unique Coca-Cola Bear ornaments
that is on our tree.
This one I like because it is Cinderella's Glass Slipper!
After I got done decorating the tree Callie had disappeared. When I found her she was sleeping on her pillow enjoying the sunlight!


No comments:
Post a Comment