Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let the Holiday Baking Begin...

This is the time of year when baking begins to take control of my family's house!! Mom told me yesterday that she needs treats to bring in to work for her department on Friday. I thought that this would be a good time to start the holiday baking! For her treats I decided that I was going to make sugar cookies. I didn't use the made from scratch sugar cookie recipe because those are going to be made on Monday!!

Adding the Sprinkles

On the cute penguin plate

Mom's Platter of Cookies

Who knew that I had Penguin Press n Seal!!


Since I was already baking I decided that I had waited long enough and I made my homemade Chex Mix!! Chex Mix is my favorite snack to make around the holidays!!

Before going in the oven

Both Pots

Right out of the oven! YUMMY!!

Callie was cold...my Gator puppy!!


While everything was baking I took that time to make the additions and adjustments to our inside decorations!!
The Table between the Doors

Our Bar in the Kitchen

Our Tree with Presents

Callie is looking pretty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment