Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's the most Wonderful Time of the Year...

I love this time of the year! I love going out and about and seeing everything decorated for Christmas!! I was in line at Starbucks and saw these really cute polar bear cookies, so I had to take a photo! Now if they would only make a Penguin cookie...


Even though I have already decorated the house for Christmas, Mom and I went to the Pottery Barn Holiday Decorating class. The class was amazing, but I now want to change all of the decorating I have done to the inside of the house. I took some pictures of the amazing decorating that they did and Mom and I purchased some great pieces that we are going to add to our decorations. After I add those in I will post new decoration pictures!!





Today at Town Center they had puppy picture day with Santa. We took Callie last year, and she won the Cutest Puppy with Santa contest! So this year we had to take her back so she could see Santa again!


There is a lot of fun activities coming up, so December is going to be a very busy blog month!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment