Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bonfire

This year we had a very special bonfire! It was a day earlier than normal, but we had some great people there! Our guest list included Me, Randy, Adurady, Chris, Christie, Nils, Johan, and Lina! Nils, Johan and Lina were our special guests of the evening because they came all the way from Sweden. Christie and I decided that having a bonfire would be cool for the three of them because it would introduce them to some Southern tradition! Randy made some amazing BBQ, I made macaroni and cheese, Adurady did a salad with strawberries and a vingerette dressing and Christie made loaded baked potato salad! Then we ended our night making Smores over the bonfire!

We used Christmas Trees as our fire wood!!

Smoked ribs and turkey! Yum!

Salad, Mac and Cheese and Meat!

And the bonfire begins!

Lina, Christie and Adurady!

Randy and the pitch fork!

Chris, Adurady and Randy having a blast!

Nils eating his first roasted marshmallow!

Everyone hanging out!

Nils followed my example and stood above the fire...
maybe I shouldn't of started that!

Adurady wanted to use the pitch fork to maintain the fire!

Randy and I!! Awww...

I wanted to carry a tree and put it on the fire!
The look on my face is because I had to throw it on top of the pile!

I did it!

My tree on fire...

Awwww...again!

Christie decided that she wanted to put a tree on the fire too...

Her flame beat mine....Sad face!

Lina, Nils and Johan!

Nils also wanted to throw a tree on the fire!


Sadly my camera battery died before the bonfire was over, but I will post the rest of the pictures when I get them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment