Yesterday Mom and I took the day to go down to Orlando and enjoy some of the holiday festivities. When we got to Orlando our first stop was Mall at Millenia. We did a little Christmas shopping and just enjoyed being away from home for a little while. We ate our lunch at California Pizza Kitchen because that is Mom's favorite place to go and their Sicilian Pizza is amazing!
My Favorite Christmas Commercial is the "Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus,"
so this was the set-up inside of the Macy's store. I figured since I was there that
I was going to write a letter to Santa!
My letter to Santa is in here!!
The Christmas Tree at Malll at Millenia.
Our Pizza was delicious!
After we left the mall we decided that we would head over to Downtown Disney and start our Disney Adventure. We walked around for a few hours and tried to shop, but there were so many people it was hard to move around. Since it was hot outside we decided that we would take a break and try to figure out what we were going to do next. We took our break at Ghiradelli.
Hot Fudge Sundae! YUMMY!
After we were done we found out that we could get into Magic Kigdom at 4 p.m. even though the Christmas Party didn't start until 7 p.m. We decided that we were going to take advantage of this opportunity and go ahead and head over to the park.
The View from the Boat
The Grand Floridian!
The Main Street Train Station
The Christmas Tree in the Daytime
The Toy Soldier Surround the Tree.
The Front of the Castle during the Day!
The Back of the Castle
At 7:00 p.m. when the Christmas Party started the entire park transformed to this amazing Christmas Wonderland.
It's Snowing on Main Street
Cinderella's Castle turned into a Winter Wonderland!
The majority of our time was spent walking around, riding rides and making some new friends! :-)
And his kiss broke the spell...
I beat Mom on Buzz Lightyear!
Me on the Tomorrowland Transport
Mom and I on Big Thunder Mountain
Aurora and I
(She is getting Prince Phillip a pair of the Christmas Ears)
Belle and I
Cinderella and I
(Prince Charming are getting a pair too!!)
Me and one of the Country Bears!
I found Pooh and Eeyore!
While we were waiting for the parade to start, the "Celebrate the Season" show started on the main stage.
The last big even of the night, besides the fireworks, was the Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade." This is a parade that you only get to see if you attend the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!
Our Parade Marshalls Mickey and Minnie!
Eeyore and Christopher Robin
Uncle Scrooge!
Chip and Dale
The Newest Princess from The Princess and the Frog
Snow White and her Prince
Happy and Doc
Cinderella and Prince Charming
Belle
Woody
Toy Soldier
One of Santa's Reindeer
Our night finally ended with the "Holiday Wishes - Celebrate the Spirit of the Season" Fireworks Spectacular.


No comments:
Post a Comment