Friday, June 4, 2010

Mini Vacation Day 2!!

Today Mom and I took it a little easier than we did yesterday! We got up around 8 a.m. and took our time getting ready and getting checked out of our hotel. After we checked out of the hotel we headed back over to Mall at Millenia and had lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We started our lunch by having a couple of their small snacks, we had fried cheese and onion rings. They were pretty tasty, but I don't think that I would do the onion rings again. Then for our main dish we had the BLT Salad which is a lot of lettuce with boiled eggs, bacon, tomatoes and ranch dressing. The salad is big enough that two people can eat it, so we split it!

Our Small Snacks
This was my half of the salad!

After we were done at Mall at Millenia we headed over to the Florida Mall. I wanted to go there because Nordstrom released their Eclipse line today. I was very impressed by the line this time, there are a lot of really cute items. 
Here are the new life-size cutouts!
Edward
Jacob

Sadly I am back at home and reality begins again tomorrow! It is bad that I just got back and I am ready to leave again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment