Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mini Vacation Day 1!!

Today started my mini vacation with Mom and so far we have been having a lot of fun!! We left this morning about 8:00 a.m. and we headed down to Orlando where our first stop was at IKEA! We had a few items that we needed to pick up there and then we just wandered around to see all of the new set-ups that they had throughout the store!

After we were done at IKEA we headed over to Mall at Millenia to do some "real shopping!!" When we first got there we were both so hungry that we went ahead and went over to California Pizza Kitchen and had some amazing pizza for lunch!


After lunch was over it was time to hit the mall and start spending some money! It was pretty nice that we hit the mall at the time that almost every store had some type of sale. And the best sale that there was, which was still of out of my price range, was the shoe sale at Neiman Marcus! I have a love for expensive shoes and with the sale I was able to try on shoes by some of my favorite designers without having to ask a salesperson to get me size! Here are some of the shoes that I tried on!
Chanel
Peep Toe Christian Louboutin's
The Red Bottom of the Shoe
Glittery Stuart Weitzman Peep Toe!

After we left Mall at Millenia we headed over to our hotel, the Buena Vista Palace at Downtown Disney. We have a very nice room that is on the 12th floor in the main tower and our balcony overlooks Downtown Disney. 
This is the view of our hotel from Downtown Disney
This is a few of the other buildings. View from the balcony.
Our water view
View of Downtown Disney from the balcony
Our room
The room again

We finished up our first night by walking across the street to Downtown Disney. We had dinner at Planet Hollywood, did a little shopping and then ended our night with a hot fudge sundae at Ghiradelli!
Planet Hollywood!!!
I thought this was cool!!
Mom had a Philly Cheese Steak!
My turkey club sandwich!
Haha...I love the apron!
Pretty!!
I got a little patriotic!
I knew that Mickey had good taste!!
I will take this as a gift if someone would like to purchase it for me!!
This is a Minnie Mouse Rice Crispy Cake!
Love this!!
Ghiradelli...and that is our hotel in the background!
Hot Fudge Sundae!! YUM!!!

I am not quite sure what all we have planned for tomorrow...but whatever it is we will have a lot of fun!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment