Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun in June!

June seems to have come way too quickly! I am not quite sure where May went! But I am very excited because I have some fun stuff going on towards the end of the month! I have a couple of work events to get through in the middle of June, but the end is going to be amazing!

My first exciting event is that my Dad and Sisters are coming and I get to spend a week with them! We have a lot of fun events planned, we are going to be doing the beach a few times, St. Augustine and the one thing that I can't wait for is that we are going to Islands of Adventure at Universal Studios to go to the new Harry Potter theme park!


I was excited about the trip when my sisters and I first planned it, but after NBC aired the Wizarding World of Harry Potter special on Sunday I was beyond excited! I can't wait to get in there and experience the world of Harry Potter. 

After Dad heads back to the west coast it is time for premiere of the Twilight Saga's Eclipse! I am not going to be doing the whole party thing like I did when New Moon came out, but this go around Mom, Brandon and I are headed to the IMAX theater at the World Golf Village. I am very excited about this theater because Mom and Brandon have never been in a real IMAX theater before!


I have some more exciting events coming in July, but I will wait and post that later!! Pictures of all will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment