I am very excited that there is less than 2 weeks until I go on my B-Day vacation! I still have a lot of things going on between now and then. This weekend we are teaching my "twin" about football. Mom and I are making a bunch of "football food" and we are going to teach him the rules of the game. I think it will be fun and we are going to have some good food!!
On the 25th me and some close friends are going to the Jacksonville Zoo. My twin has never been to the zoo, so we are going to take a trip and show him what the Zoo is all about. It is going to be a fun day, hopefully it won't be 95 degrees outside that day!
I have also been trying to get Callie into the spirit before we go to the Petsmart Halloween Costume contest on the 20th. I went and I bought her 2 new halloween toys, even though she didn't need any new toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment