My birthday morning started with our complimentary breakfast at our hotel! I was kind of surprised when we got down there because they had pastries, eggs, sausage, cereal and a make your own waffle station! It was a great way to start off the day!
After breakfast we headed over to Tampa to go to the USF bookstore. Mom graduated from USF and we can't find any alumni gear at home, so we figured we could and get her some stuff. While we were there we were able to see the new Marshall Student Center that was just recently opened!
After our fun little excursion to Tampa we came back to Orlando and decided to go to IKEA. When we got there we decided that we were going to do lunch. We went to the cafe area and I had the Swedish Meatballs and Mom had the chicken tenders. The Swedish Meatballs were the best that I have ever had, lunch was AMAZING! After we had lunch we began our walk through IKEA and we purchased some great items!
Mom and I are now back at the hotel resting up before we go to Margaritaville and City Walk tonight for my Birthday Dinner! I will update again after dinner!!




No comments:
Post a Comment