Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Trip Day 1...

After work today my birthday trip officially started! Mom and I left Jax and headed down to Orlando. When we first got into Orlando it was too early to check into our hotel,  so we stopped at the Florida Mall. The two things I was looking forward to doing there was to look at the New Moon apparel section in Nordstrom and visit the new H&M store! While we were there they have a M&M's World, which was very intriguing..and if you know me I came back with a bag!




After we were done at the Florida Mall it was time to check into the hotel. We are staying at the Springhill Suites at Seaworld! The hotel is brand new and it is AMAZING! Right now I only have pictures of our room but the pics of the lobby are coming tomorrow!




After checking into the hotel we headed over to the Mall at Millenia and had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and did some serious shopping!






That was just day one and there will be more to come tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment