Monday, October 19, 2009

1 Week...

I am so excited...In 1 week I will be in Orlando for my birthday celebration! Mom and I were trying to plan everything that we wanted to do so we could fit everything into our 3 days there! Here are the things that I am looking forward to doing!



1. The H&aM store in Orlando. The H&M store in Orlando just recently opened and it is 24,000 sq ft. of amazing H&M shopping!




2. I also can't wait to be able to do what I call "real shopping" at Mall at Millenia! Which is where Mom and I will be having a fantastic dinner at California Pizza Kitchen.




3. I am also excited to go to Downtown Disney! Even though I have been there countless times there is nothing better than going to the Happiest Place on Earth!





4. When my Mom asked me how I would like to spend my birthday, I answered with dinner at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville drinking some amazing Margaritas!





5. Lastly, I am excited about going to IKEA for the very first time! We are going to stop by IKEA on the way into Orlando and have lunch in the cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment