In true Kristen fashion the planning for this began with decorating the house! My first stop after I decided that I was going to have the BBQ was Party City to get some Red, White and Blue necessities!!
I got bows to go on our lights out front!
We had American Flag Plates
Callie was our Welcoming Committee!!
And even my Penguin dressed for the occasion!
When it came time for food I kept it pretty easy! We started the day out with a few appetizers that I thought everyone would enjoy! For our appetizers we had chips, a cheese ball with crackers and my famous Bang Bang Shrimp! For the main dish I stayed pretty close with regular BBQ food, I made hamburgers and hot dogs! I figured that those would be easier than trying to cooking something a little more difficult that I could potentially ruin! Brandon made him Macaroni Salad as one of our side dishes and for dessert we had Apple Pie (I thought that was fitting on the 4th!!)
Our Table with the Appetizers
Cheese Ball with Crackers
Bang Bang Shrimp
Hamburgers and Hot Dogs
Almost Done
Brandon's Macaroni Salad
Dinner Table
My Plate! It was Delicious!!
Dutch apple pie!!
One of my favoite parts of the 4th of July is that every store has Sparklers readily available! So to finish off the night I went outside and had a fun time playing with the sparklers!!
I like Sparklers!!




No comments:
Post a Comment