Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Midnight Premiere!!

Yesterday was the Twilight Saga's New Moon Premiere. YAY!! Before we headed over to the theatre I threw a Twilight Screening party at the house where we ate amazing Italian food and watched Twilight before we went to see New Moon. I made what I call the "Volturi Feast," we had Cheese Ravioli with either a Red or White sauce and Broccoli and Chicken Pasta with a Cheese Sauce. And it was served with a bottle of Vinter's Red Wine.

The Menu I made for the Guests

All of the Groceries needed to make our Dinner

Chicken and Broccoli Pasta


Cheese Ravioli with Red and White Sauce


Our Bar of Food



The other side


My Plate...It was Delicious


Time for some Wine


I decorated the house in the Twilight and New Moon colors. I used the red and black for Twilight and yellow and brown for New Moon. I covered the tables with the appropriate colors and made sure to bring in the Twilight atmosphere. I printed out three New Moon posters and put them on the table. I printed out the Cullen Family poster, the Wolfpack poster and of course the Volturi poster because it matched the theme of the dinner.

The Table Set-Up


The Wolfpack Poster

The Cullens Poster


While we were watching Twilight it was time to pull out the dessert. We had Red Velvet Cupcakes that were decorated to also match the Vampire theme of the party!


The Cupcakes got bit!
I thought it was fitting!


The cupcake with the books


Also while we were watching Twilight, Brandon decided that he needed to multi-task. A person that he works with found out that Brandon made bows, so she is paying him to make her some bows for her Christmas Tree. Who knew he had this talent?!


After we finished watching Twilight it was time to head over to the theatre to get good seats so we could watch New Moon. When we got there the lines weren't really long so it made it easy to get 3 seats together and in a good location. We started to get a little worried when we heard that another theatre's reel wasn't working, but our worked just fine!

Our Tickets!!

Brandon and I in our seats


I know that for midnight showings a lot of people dress up to go see the movie. So when I went to Orlando on my Birthday trip I found a shirt that I really liked at Nordstrom so I bought that and I made headbands for me and Christie to wear on the premiere night!


My Shirt!
Here I am in my EC (Edward Cullen) Headband

And here is Christie in hers!!



The movie was amazing and I am ready to go see it again!! And the countdown is on to Eclipse! Hopefully we will do this all over again on June 30, 2010!!!



Make your own Countdown Clocks












No comments:

Post a Comment