Monday, November 9, 2009

Jags Game / Family Birthday Dinner!!

This weekend my Dad came into town to hang out before he went to Ft. Lauderdale for work. While he was here we hung out, visited family and attended the Jaguar's game vs. Kansas City. The last Jags game that my Dad attended was the Jags vs. Seattle Seahawks, which was not a good game and he had never been to a Jags home game. Dad and I went to the game with Mom and Brandon which was fun because this was Brandon's first time at a football game.

Brandon and I

Dad and I

Here Come the Jags

National Anthem

The B-2 Bomber

TOUCHDOWN!!


Jaxson is Patriotic

My Headband!

Final Score

Brandon after the Game


After the game we met up with the rest of the family at Gator's Dockside in Orange Park for mine and Kenny's joint birthday dinner. We were all there to celebrate my 26th and Ken's 21st.

Kenny's Birthday Present: 24 pack of Bud Light

Falon and Josh

My cupcake

Kenny's Cake

Josh made him 12

Kenny and Sydney

Nana, Honey and Dad...I don't know who gave her the pitcher!!

Dad and I

Mom and I

The Birthday People!!

The grandchildren

The Grandchildren with the Grandparents

No comments:

Post a Comment