Well I guess it is that time of year again...Lent! I know that I am a few days late with posting what I am giving up...but it has been a crazy week. Last year I got adventurous and I gave up five things...this year I am only giving up two!
- The first thing I am giving up is Chex Mix. I am not talking about the one in the bag, but for some reason I have been making and eating Chex Mix like crazy for the past few month. I made it twice last week and finished it in like two days each time.
- The second thing I am giving up is Shopping...for everything but groceries. I started to notice that when I went home in the evening I was searching multiple shopping sites for no reason. So the way to stop is to not shop...easy...right??




No comments:
Post a Comment