A. Age: 27
B. Bed size: Full Pillow Top....I need to upgrade!
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning and laundry
D. Dogs: Yes...Callie!!
E. Essential start to your day: Diet Coke and checking my work e-mail
F. Favorite color: I have a few...Red, Yellow, Tiffany Blue
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): None
J. Job title: Job 1- Callie's Slave :-) Job 2 - Account Coordinator
K. Kids: Haha...NO!
L. Live: The lovely state of Washington
M. Mom’s name: Jackie
N. Nicknames: KW, Kris, Brat
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never...knock on wood!
P. Pet peeves: The sound of rubber soles on a basketball court and the drivers in WA
Q. Quote from a movie: Sex and the City: "They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style."
There is no R...oh well!
S. Siblings: 2 - Megan (21) and Alisha (19)
T. Time you wake up: Monday – Friday 6:00 Saturday and Sunday – Whenever Callie wakes me up!
U. Underwear: Um…Yes
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I like most vegetables
W. What makes you run late: Myself!
X. X-rays you’ve had: My left knee and both feet! Gotta love cheerleading!
Y. Yummy food you make: Check out my food blog
Z. Zoo animal favorites: PENGUINS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment