This morning I had the pleasure of waking up to 6-8 inches of fresh snow. The weather forecasters definitely weren't wrong when they talked about how much snow could fall. I was really happy that I had no where I needed to go today, I could just stay home and enjoy the snow!
I took a picture from my balcony last night and this morning to show the difference!
With snow everything looks so clean!
Callie, "I don't think I need to go outside in the snow!"
I made brownies for the maintenance guys who helped me get
my car unstuck yesterday!
I went for a walk to get out of the house and enjoy the snow!
I love icicles...they are so pretty!
These are some of the views from my balcony!
I thought Boeuf Bourguignon would be the perfect dinner for a snow day!
It was delicious!








No comments:
Post a Comment