The Girl Power Hour 4 year anniversary is a one of a kind dress-to-impress event! With this being the first anniversary event I didn't know what to expect, but I was really excited! At first I wasn't sure that I would be able to attend this event, but when I found out that I was going to be able to attend the search for the perfect outfit began! I always put a little extra thought into my outfits for GPH events, but with this being the kickoff to Bellevue Fashion Week I knew that I needed to make it a little more special!
I took Megan as my date and we had an awesome time!! This will definitely be an event that I attend again!!
During the party there were models in different fashions from The Bellevue Collection!
Me!!
Megan and I!!
Megan and I enjoying the party!!
We had a lot of fun at the after party at Earls!!







No comments:
Post a Comment