Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Loft - Review

A couple of weeks ago my team at work decided that we would head over to The Loft after we left our headshot portrait session. I didn't really know what to expect because I am still learning about Edmonds. When you walk into The Loft it is like walking into a fabulous downtown cafe. It is not large, but it is two stories inside and has a lot of seating room outside, and yes it is covered. The menu does not have a lot of options, but that is what makes it a one of a kind cafe. I opted for the chop salad, which was $12, hoping that it would be tasty. I was pleasantly surprised when the food came to our table! The salad was just the right size, some might consider it small, and it was one of the best salads that I have ever had! I will definitely be going back to the Loft!!


The Loft Cafe & Social Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment