So when I found out that I was moving to WA there was two things that I had to do: 1. go to a real pumpkin patch and 2. go to a Christmas tree farm and cut down a tree! Well I finally got to check one of these off me list!! I went to a real pumpkin patch!! And I am not talking about the one's back home that are on a palette in front of a church...I am talking about a pumpkin patch where the pumpkins are still attached to the vines in the ground!! It was an awesome experience and I had the best time!! I will definitely be doing this again next year!!
This was the cute setup outside of the main house at Remlinger farms.
Alisha and I
This was the beginning of the pumpkin patch!!
This one was not quite ready!
Alisha makes friends everywhere!
I found one!
Dad had to come help me get it off the vine!
Me and my first pumpkin!
Alisha and I found some!
I found a bigger one!!
Ok...so I bought 4 pumpkins!!
These are all of the pumpkins that we purchased!!




No comments:
Post a Comment